As one of our Business Development Managers, you will help us acquire new customers in the UK. This will primarily be in the office sector (B2B) working closely with one of our key UK resellers and Bringme's Business Development Managers.
Not only do we need someone with a hunter mentality who knows how to successfully approach companies and professionals but also someone who can easily create lasting relationships through great rapport. You will be a good listener and be able to think on your feet in most situations in order to pitch our solution and close the deals.
Preferably based in London, our Business Development Managers are responsible for expanding our business with a focus in the London area and throughout the UK.
This is a great opportunity to work for a true market leader.
- Creating a business pipeline in line with agreed quota of business opportunities.
- Engaging with prospective customers daily via phone and face to face meetings.
- Assisting with the growth of sales pipeline through lead generation and inside sales activities.
- Update Salesforce and line manager daily with account / contact activity, new opportunities and any changes in forecast.
- Handling all inbound inquiries generated from marketing and partner activities.
- Generating demand from outbound prospecting as a result of sales initiatives and programs.
- Analysing customer needs in terms of current business obstacles, identifying projects and scoping potential Bringme solutions.
- Contributing individually to the team targets, achieving a high level of client satisfaction and quality lead generation.
- Identify new business opportunities for Bringme's product offering through engagement with multiple levels of the client organisation and proactively endorsing Bringme's solutions relevant to their business challenges.
- 4-5 years sales experience in a transactional B2B sales environment (face-to-face).
- Excellent communication skills.
- Fluency in English both written and verbal.
- Strong phone and interpersonal skills.
- High level of energy, enthusiasm, commitment and self-belief.
- A strong interest in technology and passion for sales.
- Motivated by goal attainment and performance measurement (KPIs).
- Self-motivated to continuously expand personal and professional knowledge.
- Proficiency with the Internet, MS Office and Salesforce.
- Willingness to travel throughout the UK.
- Ideally you will be living in/close to London.
- The chance to join a booming company with a no-nonsense company culture
- A role with responsibility and variation in projects
- Access to our Bringme Box, just like all other colleagues
- A package of benefits
In this digital age, it's high time we radically changed our way of dealing with personal and professional logistics. With Bringme, companies, organisations, residences, and universities are bringing in a post office of their own for the first time. In doing so, they're automating the reception of parcels being delivered.
Today, the Bringme network consists of 750 buildings, companies, and campuses, and it connects over 250,000 people. The bigger the Bringme network becomes, the more positive our impact on the environment and on our cities' liveability will be. Because dealing more cleverly and efficiently with logistics leads to reduced carbon emissions, less air pollution, and fewer traffic jams. That's how every link in the network contributes considerably to a more sustainable society.