A fantastic opportunity has arisen here at Bringme to be part of a brand-new Inside Sales team in London. Bringme is an exciting tech company with impressive growth plans over the next 5 years. We are looking for people with great phone skills, a passion for hunting and a real hunger to succeed.
- Build strong relationships and create interest in Bringme's residential solution through a database of potential clients via the phone.
- Identify opportunities and build a pipeline of architects, developers and other players in this vertical.
- Manage & master the full sales cycle (prospect, qualify, follow-up and close).
- Hit daily targets and KPI's set by management.
- Update Salesforce (CRM) and line manager daily with account / contact activity, new opportunities and any changes in forecast.
- Be a self-starter and take ownership of the customer journey.
- Ideally you will reside in London.
- Previous B2B telesales is essential to succeed (you will need to prove this).
- Fluency in English both written and verbal.
- Experience in construction, architectural or residential developments is highly advantageous.
- Excellent listening and rapport building skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent computer skills.
- Ability to prioritize.
- Able to work under pressure and with daily KPI's.
- You enjoy selling over the phone speaking to people.
- The chance to join a booming company with a no-nonsense company culture
- A role with responsibility and variation in projects
- Access to our Bringme Box, just like all other colleagues
- A package of benefits
In this digital age, it's high time we radically changed our way of dealing with personal and professional logistics. With Bringme, companies, organisations, residences, and universities are bringing in a post office of their own for the first time. In doing so, they're automating the reception of parcels being delivered.
Today, the Bringme network consists of 750 buildings, companies, and campuses, and it connects over 250,000 people. The bigger the Bringme network becomes, the more positive our impact on the environment and on our cities' liveability will be. Because dealing more cleverly and efficiently with logistics leads to reduced carbon emissions, less air pollution, and fewer traffic jams. That's how every link in the network contributes considerably to a more sustainable society.